Facilitating multi-stakeholder collaboration is essential. This initiative seeks to mobilize public-private sector collaboration to implement local demonstration projects that help cities reduce deaths and injuries caused by traffic crashes.
This Partnership aims at contributing to advance road safety targets by:
- Increasing public awareness of road safety risk factors.
- Building capacity of government authorities to implement holistic, evidence-based approaches that improve road safety.
- Promoting the development of public-private partnerships to accelerate progress.
Management Practices for Safer Roads Toolkit
The Toolkit is an interactive e-learning tool that presents a management methodology and a road map that can help improve road safety by:
- Collecting data on the number and location of deaths caused by road traffic crashes
- Identifying hazardous and critical road locations where excessive numbers of crashes occur
- Outlining corrective measures
- Implementing interventions and monitoring results.
To access useful material related to the Management Practices for Safer Roads Toolkit, please click here.
ROAD SAFETY LEARNING AND PARTNERSHIP PLATFORM 'RS:LEARN'
The Road Safety Learning and Partnership Platform 'RS:Learn' aims to support knowledge sharing, promote the development of learning materials and encourage interventions through collaboration. At the national level, it seeks to support targeted countries in developing and implementing road safety interventions.