CIFAL Kigali was established in 2022 in collaboration with the Rwanda Cooperation Initiative with a mission to become a global gateway for the development of knowledge exchange by serving as a hub for learning that promotes innovative development initiatives through national and international cooperation.
CIFAL Kigali's objective is to provide a range of learning opportunities and facilitate knowledge sharing between public servants and leaders of Rwanda and surrounding countries, to strengthen capacities, improve the decision-making process and encourage sustainable development.
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Climate Change Financing
- Awareness of the existence and opportunities offered by The African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA)
- Circular Economy (Waste Management)
- Public Health and Data Management
- Smart Agriculture
- Agriculture Value Chain Development
- Youth Empowerment
CIFAL Kigali Chairwoman
Ambassador Christine Nkulikiyinka
Christine Nkulikiyinka is the Former Ambassador of Rwanda to Sweden (July 2015 - September 2021) and to Germany (2009-2015).
Address: 24 KG 7 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda