Global reality check survey – your needs and priorities for future training
In the framework of UNITAR's 60th anniversary, we are launching a global reality check survey to understand your needs and priorities for our future training activities. At UNITAR we are committed to providing quality training, and your opinion is very important for us.
We would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to respond to this online survey.
• The programme will help participants turn their entrepreneurial ideas into digital products that empower others and address critical local issues arising from the COVID-19 crisis.
• The six-week programme will be held in French. It will start on 3 January 2022.
• Topics will include programming, coding, application development, digital literacy, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and gender leadership.
• To apply, you must be a woman or youth in Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Guinea, Mali, Mauritania, Niger and Senegal, with a deep interest in digital technologies, good oral and written French skills, and the passion to make a positive impact on society.
• Deadline to apply: 29 December 2021.
UNITAR Division for Prosperity hopes to do just that with its Youth Ambassador programmes, one in Hiroshima and another in Asia and the Pacific, where high school students develop projects to help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).