Master Class: MANAGEMENT PRACTICES FOR SAFER ROADS TOOLKIT
In the framework of the 9th IRF Caribbean Regional Congress on “Preparing the Caribbean for a Decade of Change”
29 October 2020 @ 14:00 – 15:00 EST
To register, please click here.
Road Safety International Conference in Brazil
07-08 August 2019
- World Family Organization (WFO)
- CIFAL Curitiba
- Government of the District of Brasilia
- National Association of Departments of Transportation (Associação Nacional de Detrans)
- Brazilian Association of State Roads Departments (Associação Brasileira dos Departamentos Estaduais de Estradas de Rodagem)
127 participants representing government agencies responsible for road safety and traffic in Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Ecuador, Mexico and Paraguay.
Road Safety and Digital Innovation: Asia-Pacific Conference
25-26 April 2019
- CIFAL Shanghai)
- Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences (SASS)
- Tongji University
- AB InBev
80 government officials, experts and business leaders from China and the Asia-Pacific region to exchange best practices and ideas on how technology can be applied to enhance road safety. The conference focused on China's road safety and innovative digital solutions to reducing traffic casualties.
Public-Private Partnerships to Advance Vision Zero in the City of New York Dialogue
6 May 2019
New York, USA
- New York City Department of Citywide Administrative Services
- New York City Department of Transportation
- Together for Safer Roads (TSR)
- AB InBev
25 private sector executives and government officials exchanged best practices that help reduce traffic deaths and injuries.