Action carried out within the agreement with IRSST (Instituto Regional de Seguridad y Salud en el Trabajo – Community of Madrid) to train people in road safety and driving practices.
Jarama Circuit – Madrid , Spain & Web based
4 Sep 2022 to 30 Oct 2022
Is this event associated with a learning outcome?
Does the event include an objective assessment of learning?
Duration of event
Decentralize Cooperation Programme
Event Focal Point Email
Private – by invitation
Mode of delivery
To train company managers in road safety practices.
Content and Structure
- Road safety at work
- How to detect and prevent alcohol and drugs effects and behaviors
- Preparation of the vehicle and installation in the driving position.
- Emergency situations: Destabilization, emergency braking, loss and
- emergency braking and loss and recovery of trajectory.
- Driving position and steering wheel handling.
- Stabilization slalom exercise.
- Braking exercises: Emergency braking, dodge braking and ABS.
- Loss of trajectory exercise: Understeer/oversteer control.
- Vehicle behavior in curves.
To bring knowledge and create awareness about good practices in driving to achieve road safety.