After the devasting impacts of hurricane Wilma in the Peninsula of Yucatan in 2005, Grupo Asur took the initiative to promote and create capacity building trainings on airiport preparedness and responsiveness to disasters, specifically, hurricanes.
Exchanging best practices between airports on previous experiences related to preparedness and responsiveness in the ocurrance of a hurricane.
- Analyze case studies of hurricane impact in airports
- Developing media strategies in response to disasters
- Building emergency response team
- Identifying the type of support for employees and their families during a crisis
This seminar is comprised of 8 learning modules which include lectures and exchange of knowledge through interactive activities.
The seminar includes lectures, Q&A sessions and practical exercises to foster team building skills.
- Airport managers
- Administrators and directors of international airports
- Civil aeronautics commanders
- Commanders of the naval area
- Commanders of the Mexican airforce
- Emergency response team holders
- Representatives at the management level of airlines