e-Learning @ MDP
The Multilateral Diplomacy Programme has developed extensive experience in designing and implementing professional training courses for Member States around the world. Now using the Internet as a training medium, MDP brings participants and trainers together in a unique virtual learning environment. All courses build on UNITAR’s wealth of experience designing and implementing training workshops on diplomacy and multilateral affairs at the country and regional levels.
Courses are internet-based, moderated by senior international experts, asynchronous, and place an emphasis on online discussions and self-paced learning. The participants will be primarily responsible for their own learning over the span of the course. The course will consist of the following components:
- Compulsory and optional reading material, intended to teach the basic concepts and principles of the lesson's subject-matter.
- External links to additional books, articles, documents, and websites related to the lessons.
- A glossary of terms provided as a learning tool throughout the course.
- Quizzes and case studies at the end of each module.
- A Community Discussion Board will be available for participants to post questions or comments visible to the instructor and other participants. This discussion board will be moderated by the course director and UNITAR.
- Participants will receive a certificate after the completion of the course if they have a passing grade of 80% on both quizzes and case studies.
24 Apr 2013
19 Apr 2013
18 Apr 2013
05 Apr 2013