e-Learning @ MDP
The Multilateral Diplomacy Programme has developed extensive experience in designing and implementing professional training courses for Member States around the world. Now using the Internet as a training medium, MDP brings participants and trainers together in a unique virtual learning environment. All courses build on UNITAR’s wealth of experience designing and implementing training workshops on diplomacy and multilateral affairs at the country and regional levels.
Courses are internet-based, moderated by senior international experts, asynchronous, and place an emphasis on online discussions and self-paced learning. The participants will be primarily responsible for their own learning over the span of the course. The course will consist of the following components:
- Compulsory and optional reading material, intended to teach the basic concepts and principles of the lesson's subject-matter.
- External links to additional books, articles, documents, and websites related to the lessons.
- A glossary of terms provided as a learning tool throughout the course.
- Quizzes and case studies at the end of each module.
- A Community Discussion Board will be available for participants to post questions or comments visible to the instructor and other participants. This discussion board will be moderated by the course director and UNITAR.
- Participants will receive a certificate after the completion of the course if they have a passing grade of 80% on both quizzes and case studies.
Courses fees are between 500 to 800 USD per participant per course.
ECBCheck Certified Courses
The MDP course on Multilateral Diplomacy and Conferences has been certified by the ECBCheck through a peer review by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and the European Foundation for Quality in e-Learning indicating the course to be of the highest e-Learning quality. The Multilateral Training Programme is in the process of having several other courses certified by the ECBCheck over the next few years.
Click the image above to
download the 2014 training
22 Nov 2013
18 Nov 2013
15 Nov 2013
12 Nov 2013