CIFAL Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) was formed as a joint initiative between UNITAR, UNDP, CITYNET, Veolia Environnement, and the City of Kuala Lumpur. The CIFAL’s annual training programmes focus on integrated urban planning, financing of urban infrastructure, improving access to basic services. As CIFAL Kuala Lumpur approaches its 10th Anniversary in 2013, the CIFAL hopes to also expand training to focus on more topics such as low-carbon development and green growth for the sub-region.
Scope: South and Southeast Asia
- Sustainable Urbanization and Environment;
- Access to Basic Services.
- Integrated Urban Planning;
- Solid Waste Management;
- Financing Low-Carbon Transport;
- Financing Sustainable Infrastructure Investments;
- Urban Mobility;
- Water Resources Management.
21 May 2013
15 May 2013
14 May 2013
10 May 2013
- 1 of 121