The current cornerstones of Green Development and Climate Change Programme comprise:
- UN CC:Learn: Servicing a One UN approach to climate change learning and skills development including collaborative work in more than 10 partner countries (http://www.uncclearn.org)
- Climate Change Capacity Development Network (C3D+): Applied research and knowledge sharing through a global network of Centers of Excellence (http://www.c3d-unitar.org)
- National Adaptation Planning for LDCs: Capacity development support for Least Developed Countries (LDCs) for identifying, financing, and implementing adaptation actions (http://www.undp-alm.org/projects/naps-ldcs)
- Climate Policy and Public Finance: Targeted skills development to promote the effective allocation and use of public finance in support of national climate change objectives (http://unitar.org/ccp/portfolio-projects/climate-policy-and-public-finance)
- National Engagement with the UNFCCC: Development and execution of tailor-made courses that address priority learning needs in partner countries(http://www.unitar.org/ccp/portfolio-projects/national-engagement-unfccc).
- Partnership for Action on Green Economy (PAGE): Support to put sustainability at the heart of economic policymaking (www.un-page.org/)
REDD+ Academy: a capacity development initiative which seeks to match the scale of the global climate change mitigation challenge and enable systematic, focused capacity development to deliver REDD+ on the ground (http://www.unredd.net/knowledge/redd-plus-academy.html).
- Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP): Scaling up learning at the regional level in Asia, Africa and Latin America through dedicated e-learning products (http://www.unitar.org/ccp/portfolio-projects/our-work-sustainable-consumption-and-production)