CIFAL Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) aims to develop local actors’ capacities in Francophone Africa. The CIFAL’s overall goal is to reinforce the capacities of decentralised entities in the topics of local governance and institutional support, territorial planning, financing of urban projects, access to basic services for all, and sustainable urbanization. CIFAL Ouagadougou also leads a learning network between the region’s local governments to strengthen regional integration by transferring knowledge and expertise in local development.
Scope: French-speaking Africa
- Development of Institutional and Human Capacities;
- Decentralisation and Territorial Planning;
- Municipal Finance for Sustainable Planning;
- Access to Basic Services;
- Local Governance and Financial Management.
- Intergovernmental Relations and Financial Decentralisation;
- Organisation and Financing for Solid Waste Management;
- Mobilisation of Local Financial Resources for the Development of Communities;
- Urban Mobility and Planning of African Communities;
- Challenges in the preparation of Local Development Plans.
15 May 2013
14 May 2013
10 May 2013
09 May 2013
- 1 of 121